Thursday, February 10, 2011

The time has come...

To watch our language around Carson!

Let me preface this by saying that my husband has terrible road rage, and I kept telling him he was gonna have to tone it down before Carson started repeating those 4 letter words he heard us say. And of course, who do you think he got his first bad word from? MAMA. My husband is thrilled that this happened when I let a bad word slip, and I will never live this down. I must say it was HILARIOUS!

We were headed home from Birmingham after adopting Haley, and I was driving and a little distracted, I realized I was in an exit lane that I did not want to be in. So I had to react quickly, and the "s" word slipped. Low and behold, my toddler in the back seat shouted "JIT!!!!" I may have peed my pants a little. Never a dull moment with my kid. :)

No comments: