Monday, February 7, 2011

A couple of Firsts!

This weekend, my little boy had his first lollipop, he LOVED it! I really enjoyed him sitting still for 5 minutes as well!



AND.....................


Last night, he pee-peed in the potty! We have been sitting him on the potty every night before bath time and reading books, he tries to sit down before I can get him undressed...he loves it! It would certainly be nice to have him potty trained before the next baby comes (fingers crossed). In about 2 months he will be moving to the next class at daycare where they potty train during the day! 


*If you haven't read my post about Haley below, please do!

3 comments:

Suzy said...

GO CARSON!!!! How exciting! Good luck with that potty training...I can't wait to hear more about it and some tips and tricks for when my time comes!!

Anonymous said...

thanks Kimberly!...and Congrats i saw you are expecting again, how exciting!..That pic is too cute..Joshua loves his lollipops too..I make sure I have a handful in the diaper bag, keeps them busy when you need a few mintues!..Hope you're all doing great!

The Sweet Life said...

Yah Carson!