Monday, February 28, 2011

Sweet Carson

Here are a few recent sweet things about Carson's toddler days I don't want to forget.

  • His word for Dinosaur is "Diny"
  • He recently learned to say flowers which sounds like "wowers" but he can't say the "r" sound.
  • I love that little gap in his 2 front teeth
  • He loves- loves- loves stickers
  • He loves to sit down on the floor and "study" his little feet
  • Any spec of dirt he sees he say "ewww"
  • He now sits in "Indian Style" when he sits on the floor
  • He loves to hug his doggies, Chase isn't scared of Carson's love anymore, but Haley won't have it.
  • When he gives hugs he says "mmm mmm"
  • His word for cookie is "tookie"
  • He thinks all bread is cheese toast
  • He really gets into his dancing, which is mainly squatting and stomping
He is so cute sometimes, I just can't stand it! I can't believe he will be 19 months this week, my heart breaks a little more every time I have to box up his clothes and shoes that no longer fit.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The more and more they talk...the more it is real that our babies are now Toddlers...good thing we will have cooing again soon :)