Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Random

  • Today is my sweet husband's birthday! Happy Birthday baby! I am cooking his favorite meal (my homemade lasagna) and have a yummy sweet surprise for him. We decided not to give gifts for our birthdays this year since we adopted Haley, she was our present to each other.
  • Most times, I am proud to be a southerner, except when I watch the news, you know what I'm talking about - how they pick the most ignorant people to interview....but yesterday when I read this story, I was a little embarrassed to say that I live in Georgia. Do they really not have anything better to do? 
  • The pregnancy heartburn is starting to happen during the day now :( I went the the gas station yesterday for tums, and I came back with gummy bears, vinegar and salt chips, milk, and Jr. Mints, oh yeah and tums. Wow. Pretty sure the cashier thought I was crazy.
  • I am really into The Bachelor this season, I am pretty sure he is going to choose Emily, you can tell he is head over heels for her. 
  • Another show I am so ready for is Bravo's Bethenny Everafter. I loved Real Housewives of NY, and ended up watching her spin-off Bethenny Getting Married, and it turned out to be such a funny and heartwarming show, I can't wait to see her as a mother in the new series. It premiers on Feb 28th!

1 comment:

The Sweet Life said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!! Lasagna sounds delicious! I love Emily too! I think it will come down to her and chantel. I think ashley is going home next week.