Friday, March 26, 2010

Lately...

I am still here, just haven't had much time to post. I have SO many things to post about I have no idea where to start! Just been very busy and very tired.

Here is what we have been up to lately, hopefully I can find the energy to post pics this weekend......
  • I went to DC for a work trip and had an amazing time, my co-workers are so fun and DC is such a beautiful city. Cory had Carson all by himself for 2 nights and did a great job, I actually didn't worry one bit while I was gone, it is so nice to have a husband who is not afraid to "take the wheel"
  • Carson started army crawling while I was gone, I was glad Cory got to witness a "first"
  • Cory got me an awesome camera for my birthday! I can't believe I will be 27 tomorrow! I will be 30 in 3 years....very strange to think about!
  • We are painting the bedroom tomorrow and have family coming in town. Should be a fun weekend, ooohh and the MIL is bringing me cake - yum!

No comments: