Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The new "Do"

Before, all I could do with my hair was the scrunchy look (which Cory loves for some reason...when he found out I was getting my hair done, he asked me to get a...dare I speak the word....PERM, yes no kidding! He is so funny), anyway, my hair was too long and thick to take the time to dry it and fix it. No matter what I did (besides a pony tail) it stuck out like cocker spaniel ears.



The one attempt to straighten it in the past few months, you can tell it just needed a good shaping and trimming and my roots were way obvious:

Here is the new look, it will fade a bit, as it always does.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tres Chic! I love how shiny it is too, it looks fantastic!

Hollyhand House said...

LOVE it!! I think it looks amazing dark like that!! Your hair has always been pretty to me though!

Phillips Family said...

Awww thanks! Ya'll are sweet!

Elaine said...

I think it looks great!!!!

Unknown said...

I like the new do! This strange thing happens as we get older (and have more kids) our hair gets shorter! I guess we learn what is really important and we need a chic style that is EASY and QUICK! I know that thick hair is a challenge for you, but remember it could be super thin and coarse like mine!

Anyhow, it looks great!
Alison