Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Awarded


Thanks to Candace and Carrie for my award!

With this award I am suppose to reveal 10 things about myself. I am going to make this as random as possible, and I asked some work friends to help me out.

  1. I am hot-natured.
  2. I can't remember the last time I shaved my legs, too busy and too tired - maybe I will tonight in my beautifully remodeled bathroom (YAY), I will post pics soon!
  3. I hate drinking water.
  4. I harrass the daycare.
  5. I love fresh salsa.
  6. I love shopping for Carson - even if it is just picking up diapers.
  7. I love holding Cory's hand.
  8. My favorite reality show is Real Housewives of New York - those women are hilarious.
  9. I hate wearing flats, but heals are hard to wear when I need to run errands over lunch.
  10. I love powdered doughnuts for breakfast.

I am going to award a few bloggers that I recently discovered to try to get to know them a little better:

Leanna @ Making a Minipingers
Rachel @ Apron Strings
Chelsey @ Waiting On Our Miracle

No comments: