Friday, April 2, 2010

8 months old

This past month has been very eventful. Carson has been doing so many new things..it is so exciting watching him grow, and I am so proud of him.

Here is what he is up to:
  • He started pulling up to standing position, so we lowered the crib.
  • He can go from laying down to sitting up on his own.
  • He started army crawling, using his arms to pull his body.
  • He blows rasberries on everything - my arm, the recliner, the dog, you name it!
  • He is like a little monkey...everytime I pick him up or hold him he tries to climb to the top of my head it seems.
  • Still no teeth, and no sign of any soon.
  • He eats just about anything except for the plain meats in a jar, I don't blame him. I have found some meat and veggie mixes that he does like.
  • He is so entertaining, Cory and I are constantly laughing at him.
Here are a few recent pics with my NEW camera!














1 comment:

Courtney said...

Such a cutie :). I agree that this past month has been huge as far as mobility goes for Henry too. It is crazy how fast they change! Henry hasn't started pulling up yet but this is a good reminder that we should probably go ahead and lower his crib!! wow.