Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Perfection

Cory, Carson and I returned from Augusta on Sunday. Cory had been there working at the Masters' for a week so Carson and I went to visit him for the weekend.

When we got home the weather outside was beautiful, so we put a blanket in the shade for all 3 of us to sit on and watched the dogs play in the yard (the dogs love it when we come out on "their turf" - they get SO excited). Carson climbed on us (his fav thing to do these days) and chewed on his sunglasses and he too loves watching the dogs. Then I remembered I had some bubbles, and I started to blow them for Carson of course, and Chase start chasing and trying to eat every bubble, he was jumping 4 feet in the air trying to catch some of them! Cory and I hadn't laughed that hard in a while. We had such a nice time that I didn't even care about taking pictures....just for one afternoon I didn't want to be the ghost behind the camera... and it felt SO good just to enjoy the moment.

No comments: