Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Positive Post :)

So, when I am reading other blogs, I see my recent post and I am tired of seeing the "angry post", so........Here are a few good things:

I have the cutest little new niece that I can't wait to see again (Zoe Jane, some of her pictures favor Carson when he was that tiny, and it takes me back to that blissful time when he 1st arrived)

Carson is doing great in daycare (knock on wood), and yes it has gotten easier as time goes by.

Work is very busy, which means there is a good commission around the corner (we could really use it right now w/ the added baby expenses)

I am fortunate enough to be able to work from home today, since I am exhausted.

Finally, Thanksgiving is next week and I love it b/c that is usually the only time my family is all together, Christmas is very hard to accomplish that. I am thankful to them for being so flexible - it really relieves a lot of stress on us that we won't have to spend 2 weekends in a row on the road, they are coming to GA this year. Thanks mom, dad, Craig, Gin, and Alivia for coming over, and thanks Caroline, Scott and Andrew for hosting! Can't wait to see everyone and get a picture of the 3 grandkids for the 1st time.

No comments: