Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Honest Scrap

Thank You Candace @ The Strickland Family for my very first award! So...here goes!





Here are the rules for the award:

1)You must thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.

2) You must share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.

3) You have to present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.

4) Last, you must tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.

10 Honest Things About Me

1. My favorite time of day is around 5AM – Cory brings Carson to bed with me to snuggle for a little while.
2. I LOVE accessories, you will hardly ever catch me without earrings and a cute purse.
3. I love the smell of Cory’s skin and the way he looks in blue jeans…it’s a rare treat to see him in regular clothes since he wears a uniform for work.
4. I love watching sesame street with Carson, now I want EVERYTHING Elmo for him.
5. I would be just fine if Target was the last store on earth, I could spend a fortune in there.
6. I have a secret dream of being on Dancing with the Stars.
7. I love RAP music…makes me want to go to the club and dance with my man.
8. I could fold baby laundry and wash bottles ALL DAY, I love it.
9. It would be a dream come true if I could work 8-4 and skip the rush hour traffic.
10. I want to make more of an effort to use this blog, MY BLOG as an honest outlet for me to: not only share about happy times in life, but to also vent, complain, share random thoughts, and make points about things that I think are important and not just another place to post pictures. I read other blogs that are so interesting b/c they tell it like it is, so…from now on - if you don’t like it, don’t read it!

You've been awarded!


Alison @ Living for Him
Caroline @ The Garner Family
Crystal @ The Rasco Bunch

No comments: