Thursday, April 7, 2011

Diaper Bag Material

My mother-in-law was here visiting this week and I picked out the material for baby boy's diaper bag set. I wanted something completely different from Carson's brown and blue. It was difficult, because there is SO much cute brown and blue fabric for little boys. I just want things to have a different look for this baby. The main part of the bag will be white quilted material and the accents will be the yellow with red dots fabric. The name will be monogrammed in yellow on the bag. I can't wait to see how it turns out. She will also make a duffle and a backpack for him with this material. I love having all cloth, its so easy to just through it in the washer and dryer when it needs to be cleaned.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

How awesome! I can't wait to see the finished products!!!! I like the fabric!

Carolyn said...

I love the choice of fabric. Oh I am so excited to see the finished project!

Homeowner Insurance