Sunday, April 3, 2011

Carson is 20 months!


In 4 months my baby will be 2! And will be a big brother!

He loves his wo-worm (glow worm) and in the mornings, he carries it around for about 20 minutes until he is ready to play ball.

He LOVES chocolate milk, every night and morning he asks for his “mut mulk” and when he finishes any drink, etc…he loves to say “all gone” he will say that for the next 5 minutes.

He is learning his colors, he loves the color ya-yo (yellow) and is obsessed with yellow school buses and trucks (he says cucks). His new favorite song is the “Wheels on the Bus”



He loves to feed himself (especially yogurt) and he always says “big bite” when he can get a lot on the spoon.

I always keep Capri Sun around for him now, it’s so much easier and saves some dishes from having to be washed. He loves to take the straw in and out once he has finished the juice.

He thinks it is the most awesome thing to give the dogs treats, I have no idea why!





He just learned how to hop on both feet and also catch a ball in the air. He gets so excited when we clap for him.

His happy dance starts out with a stomp and a clap, sometimes he will do this when he sees me in the window coming to pick him up at daycare, so sweet.

Whenever he loses his passy we tell him to look around for it, and he calls for it like a dog, hilarious!


He loves riding in his car:


Has known the word hot for quite some time, but more recently he loves to point out when things are cold. It has been chilly and wet outside lately and we haven’t felt like playing in the yard so we told him it was cold outside. And now when he stands by the window he says “cold out-dide”. He lets me know that every drink is cold.

He is still petite, in 18 month clothes, size 5 shoes and size 4 diapers.




He aks for Mama every morning when he wakes up, warms my heart.



This kid LOVES cheese, when he sees me take it out of the fridge, he shouts “my cheese!”

He is now a climber, he can climb the slide latter all by himself, and he loves to climb onto the kitchen chairs, makes me very nervous!



He has such a funny personality.



He thinks his Da-Da could rope the moon!







I can still see a baby in him sometimes:



He is always trying to make us laugh:


His favorite ball:


Picture overload, I know! But these were all so cute, I couldn't resist!

It makes me so sad to see him grow so fast, I am holding on to all the baby-ness he has left! We still rock him to sleep and let him sleep with us if he is having a rough night. I know one day he won't want to snuggle with us, so I am just holding him and snuggling as much as possible! 

As far as birthday #2 goes, I am not sure of what the theme will be yet. His interests change every so often so I will wait until probably June or so to decide. I know one thing is for sure, this party will be much more low key! 

3 comments:

Alison said...

when did he get so much hair? he's so cute!

Suzy said...

Aww, as always, he is so darn cute! I love the video, so precious and innocent!

Anonymous said...

so adorable! gosh he is getting big!