Tuesday, July 26, 2011

36 Weeks!

We are almost there! 



Dr Apt was today:

  • Baby's heartrate was in the 140's
  • Belly measured 36 cm
  • No weight gain since last week, still at +30
  • Everything else looks good too
  • Colin is head down
  • I will go back on Monday
The most exciting part (pregnancy-wise) this week was the arrival of Colin's diaper bag set. My mother- in- law makes them for family members and close friends. I must say, she has out-done herself this time, they are even cuter than I imagined. I can't wait to use them! 

Backpack for small outings or when he gets older and we don't need as many compartments:


Duffle bag for traveling:


Main Diaper Bag:


Other pregnancy news:
  • We had a big weekend, it was Carson's 2nd Birthday party (another post to come) and I wore myself out cleaning, hosting etc...I felt so awful on Sunday that I called my Dr. to make sure everything was ok, I felt like I was getting the flu or something. But after much needed rest, and some tylenol, I was back to myself on Monday.
  • I finally convinced my hubby to get the car seat down from the attic, he was going to wait until I was in labor, ...men........
  • I can definitely tell that Colin is dropping, feeling lots of pressure.
  • I have a little cramping here and there, nothing alarming or painful though.
  • I hope to get mine and Colin's bag packed by this weekend, just in case. I feel much better when I am prepared.
  • I am pretty exhausted, at the end of the day yesterday, it was like a switch flipped and I HAD to lie down on the couch.
  • I have lost my appetite in the evenings, I think its b/c I am so tired and I don't have the energy to think about or cook what I want to eat, so I just rely on Cory to throw something together and once I start eating, I just loose interest.
  • The heartburn is all day now, not so much at night anymore.
  • Not much swelling (especially compared to my pregnancy with Carson), just depends on the day.
  • DIY Maternity pics tomorrow!

No comments: