Friday, October 30, 2009

Work

Well I made it through my first week back at work. And I must say, it wasn't that bad at all. I miss Carson, but I know this is where I am suppose to be. And I might add, it is so nice to be getting paid again. One bad thing- I forgot how there is always food around at work and it is SO tempting. The boss had an afternoon pizza craving yesterday, they brought in chic- fil e' this morning........ughhh. I gave into the pizza yesterday and did not allow myself to eat dinner, and I was good this morning and ate my oatmeal instead of a yummy biscuit.

I am a proud coffee drinker now, and I don't remember why it tasted so bad in the past. I guess I like it now b/c I need it!

This week wasn't so tough on me b/c my mom has been keeping Carson this week, and I am very comfortable with her keeping him b/c she does things the way I ask and she knows him better than anyone else (besides Cory and me of course). I think she has seen Carson at least every 2 weeks since he was born. I wish she and my dad would move over here. Hint, hint.

I am very excited for Halloween! I can't wait to see Carson in his costume, I hope the weather permits us to take some pictures outside tomorrow, the leaves in our yard are so pretty!

No comments: