Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How's the baby...

People ALWAYS ask you this question when you have the baby (and I do it to), kinda like when you are pregnant you are constanly asked "are you ready?" and "how are you feeling" and everyone knows the answers are "I feel like crap and of course I am ready", but it gets so old telling the same story over and over, so here is what is up with Carson recently....

I had noticed that he became increasingly fussy with feedings, it wasn't every feeding but for the past couple of weeks I knew something was going on and that he appeared uncomfortable while eating. Burping didn't help, he just wanted to be held upright in the burping position for a LONG time. He arched his back, screamed, couldn't make up his mind if he wanted his bottle or not, was spitting up, and had the hiccups like always....

So yesterday it finally made me feel so bad for him I got on babycenter and studied his symptoms which turned out to be reflux. So I got him in to see the Dr. today who confirmed what I suspected and he got a prescription for Zantac. Hopefully he can enjoy eating again soon.
However, he was in a great mood today and I got some good pictures:









1 comment:

Candace said...

He's getting so big! I hope all is well in the land of parenthood!