Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THANKFUL

I saw on another blog a list of things she was thankful for and thought it was a good idea to write it down. So here's my list:

I am thankful for:

1. My wonderful husband who is so good to me even when I don't deserve it, I am so lucky to share my life with him, I love you Cory!

2. My sweet dogs Chase and Charlie, I don't know what life would be like if they weren't there to greet me every day when I come home; they always want to be near me and snuggle with me and I look forward to that everyday.

3. I have such a great family that I get to spend Thanksgiving with!

4. I am thankful to have a house that I adore and love to come home to.

5. Great friends that I also get to see this weekend.

6. A great job that I am so lucky to have, I could not ask for better co-workers, some of which have become my closest friends that I can always lean on (Kelly and Ali- I love you!) and a kick- a$$ boss who is so easy to work with, get along with, who's fun and cares about me.

7. And finally for the blog world; it has been so nice reconnecting with old friends!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!



No comments: