Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kitchen

1. Do you have magnets on your fridge? Yes, a couple

2. Do you have a calendar in the kitchen and if so, what is it's theme? Yes, we have a dry-erase calendar that was intended for bills, but we hardly update it anymore.

3. What is your favorite kitchen gadget or tool? I guess the blender, I think its by GE. But Cory LOVES it b/c he has to have a milkshake everynight!

4. Are you lucky enough to have a pantry of some kind? Yep. I would love a bigger one though!

5. What is your favorite appliance? My flat top stove - so easy to clean!

6. Do you have an eat in kitchen? We do, but Cory usually works at the table during the weeknights, but we love sitting on the couch in front of the TV, and we are young so why not! We get our talk time while we cook together. We eat at the table on weekends it seems, we make breakfast just before going to home depot. Our dogs get pretty confused when we sit at the table!

7. Do you have a bread box? Yep, but it stays open on top of the fridge and the bread stays beside it.

8. Do you have a picture of your kids on the fridge? Nope, don't have kids, Just one pic of my neice Alivia since it was really new pic. I like to keep albums and picture frames, I like the fridge pretty neat and clean.


9. Do you ever cook breakfast in your pjs? On weekends, yes.

10. Do you have a favorite cookbook? Nope, just use my mom's recipes.

11. Are you lucky enough to have recipes that were passed down from your mom and grandma? Yes.

12. What's your favorite food? Anything that is bad for you - Pizza, mac and cheese, southern cooking, sweets, pastas, you name it!

13. What's your favorite thing to cook? Stir Fry chicken and veggies - healthy and great tasting!

14. Is your coffee pot electric or stove top? Electric, we only use it to make sweet tea.

15. Do you make your own bread? Nope.

16. Name one thing you have hanging on the wall in your kitchen. An old shutter that Zelda painted for us to put bills and keys on.

17. Is there a clock in your kitchen? Digital ones on appliances.

18. Do you have a bowl of fruit on your table or counter? Are you kidding- did you see what I like to eat! Nope.

19. What type of canisters do you have? Clear, plastic. I like the metro see-through look.

20. Does your kitchen have a theme? Italian restaurant colors - yellows, greens and reds

21. What's for supper tonight? Happy hour with work buddies! So that remains to be seen! Cory will probably use the opportunity to eat something that he LOVES and I hate like potted meet and collared greens! Yuck!

22. Do you have enough cabinet space? OH yes! That's what I love about having a house.

23. Does your family use paper plates? YES, we use them every night, very GREEN I know. But I don't like to clean during the week so it works best for us.

24. Do you have a good set of china packed up? Nope, we already had an everyday set, so we just registered for another everyday set when we got married and use that one for secial occasions. I am not big on hand washing anything.

25. Do you wear an apron to work in the kitchen? That just makes me laugh! I only know of one person who would - Crystal Red!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Name one thing you would change about your kitchen if you could. oohh a few things, I wish I had a garbage disposal, and a big enough kitchen to have an island/bar. I also would like a separate dining room, but these are dreams I have to give up on in this current house! Maybe the next house in 10 years!

Join me in sharing about your kitchen!

No comments: