Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas Fun!

I got this email from a friend and sent it to my email list, but I also wanted fellow bloggers to join in the fun! Just answer the questions and post to your blog. It took me back to some great Christmas memories!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on the size and shape of the present. For kids though I try to wrap so they can unwrap!

2. Real tree or Artificial? We have a fake one, but I have been begging Cory for a real one, I love the smell.

3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as its not weird to have it up, usually the weekend after Halloween; but this year I haven't had time :(

4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day5. Do you like eggnog?Never had it6. Favorite gift received as a child: I loved jewelry and baby dolls

7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad, he has everything and I don't know much about hunting and fishing, SO now that I have Cory- he takes care of that one

8. Easiest person to buy for? My sister, I know she loves mani/pedi and when I drew her name last year- that was the 1st thing that popped into my head.9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I hope to start doing that this year

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?I don't remember ever being dissappointed

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Grinch with Jim Carey, and the cartoon since its a classic.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? A few days before

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? When I was little, obviously I didn't have any money so I gave my sister a photo album that was in her closet un-opened.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?Mom's sausage balls

16. Lights on the tree?Have been clear since I have had my own tree, but this year I want colored17. Favorite Christmas song?Last Christmas by George Michael

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Go to Alabama to see family19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?Nope20. Angel on the tree top or a star?Actually a bow, I would love to have a pretty Angel, but have never found one as pretty as the one on our tree growing up

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?1 on Christmas Eve, the rest Christmas morning usually, but sometimed changes22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
The crowds at the mall! It gets SO hot when trying to shop, guess I shouldn't wait SO late right!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love the collectables that Cory and I have gotten when we went to Vegas then to Jaimaica; and I love the ones that my grandmother hand made out of sequins. I talk my mom into letting me take some home each year!

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? A real Christmas tree and a night of Christmas movie-watching with Cory

25. Who is most likely to respond to this? Not sure, I don't do these things that often26. Who is least likely to respond to this? Holly, Heather, and Zelda; they don't check their email as often

27. On a scale of 1 to 10, how many lights (like the Griswalds) do you put up outside at Christmas? 2; Cory is determined to put some out this year

28. A Santa memory? Watching the news and they would track his path

29. Can you name the gifts "my true love gave to me" in the song "Twelve Days of Christmas" Nope

30. If you could make one Christmas wish what would it be?That I don't gain a pound eating all of the Holiday goodies, cause Lord knows I have gained enough lately!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! God bless you and your families!

No comments: