Monday, March 14, 2011

What we did this weekend...

  • My day out on Saturday was wonderful! I got a long overdue haircut and I enjoyed my spa visit very much. I also treated myself to a new Vera Bradley!




  • Carson and Cory napped in the recliner, ate jelly beans and played in the mud while I was gone...no surprises there :)
  • Saturday night we went to eat Japanese, Carson really enjoyed the chef's tricks this time, the last few times he was a bit scared, but he's fine with it now.
  • Sunday was a lazy day as usual, we slept in, played outside, and did some grocery shopping.
  • The time change really threw Carson off, he wasn't really sleepy until 9PM! We ended up just putting him in bed with us and he eventually got the point. Hopefully tonight will be better.
  • This week is going to be the longest ever! We find out the gender of the baby next Tuesday! I am so ready to just KNOW! I really don't care either way; I have loved every second of having a baby boy and would love to have another, and I would also welcome the new adventure that a baby girl would bring. I just can't wait much longer! Must plan and nest!
  • Carson has picture day at "school" this Thursday! I love having a reason to dress him up. And his pictures always turn out SO cute, I can't wait to see how they turn out this time!
Have a good week everyone!

No comments: