Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Friday!

Mine certainly is! I can't believe I am 17 weeks pregnant as of yesterday :) I am feeling more and more movement from the baby and in about a week (March 22nd) Cory and I will know if this baby is a boy or a girl! I am trying to think of a cute way to announce it to family and friends. Any ideas? I also want to have names picked out for when we announce the gender so I can introduce the baby by name.

Anywho....I am so excited for tomorrow. I have a much needed and well deserved Mama's day out. I am getting  my hair done, getting a massage, and a pedicure! I can't wait!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend ahead! So ready for a massage next trimester!! I can't wait to find out what you are having...any feelings?! Also can't wait to know what name you have picked! :)

The Sweet Life said...

Have a great mama's day out. I'm sure it's much needed. Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Can't wait to find out! Glad to hear you're feeling great! How was your massage, did you get a "pregnancy" massage or a regular-type one?

Alison said...

that sounds divine! hope it was a super-relaxing day :)