Thursday, December 3, 2009

4 Months







My baby turned 4 months old yesterday, where has the time gone?
He is feeling much better by the way (please see previous post). I am terrified to take him back to daycare. I miss the days when I was complaining about their rules, now I would give anything for that to be my biggest concern.
Anyway, here is what he is doing at 4 months:

Food/eating: Still formula (normally about 6 oz every 4-5 hrs), I'm not trying solids until he gets over the bronchilitis.

Weight: 13 lbs, I thought he was 15+, but he may have lost a bit since he hasn't been eating due to being sick.

Hair color: blonde

Eyes: blue, sometimes look green

Clothing size: 3 months or 3-6 months

Favorite toys: anything he can grab and put in his mouth, TV of course

Funny/cute things he does: oohs and ahhs for minutes at a time; covers his face when he is sleepy, and studies his hands

Milestones: Discovered his voice and is using it! He really wants to roll over but just can't quite seem to tip over while trying. He can lift his upper body like a mini push up when you place him on his belly. He follows people around the room with his eyes.

Favorite Show: still sesame street

Favorite book: any book

Sleeping: currently sleeping with us and waking up once or twice b/c he is sick. Should be really fun breaking him of this habit in the upcoming weeks.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww....! Love those photos! How cute!