Sunday, August 17, 2008

Alison's Last Fling Before the Ring









For Alison's Bachelorette Party and Lingerie Shower, we had dinner at Fuego, and then went out to Sutra Lounge in Midtown. It was so fun and I enjoyed meeting and hanging out with her friends. I haven't been on that side of town in SO long, I forgot how beautiful the city was and how amazing the restaurants are as well! She got tons of good lingerie for the trip to Las Vegas! Kelly made a cake that looked like DICE to fit the Vegas theme, which was very tasty too!



If you are celebrating a special occasion at Fuego, they make you drink this special thing, I am not sure what it's called. But whatever it is, Ali did it like a pro!

The dice cake, nice job Kelly!



These are the office ladies that came to the bachelorette party, Yeva, Kelly, Ali, Brooke and me.
















Putting on the Bachelorette Veil that me and my friends are passing down to eachother. Next are Becca and Cyndee!




No comments: