Monday, January 23, 2012

Brothers.......

I love my boys.....


They have such a sweet relationship already....


The first thing Carson says every morning is "oh! I need to see Colin" and he showers him with tons of hugs and kisses.


This is just one of the most adorable pictures I have ever captured......



On nights when Colin needs a bath, I ask Carson if he wants to take a bath too, and he says no. But once I put Colin in the tub, Carson is right there begging to take a bath too! He loves to pour water on Colin.




Colin already thinks the world of Carson, he watches him constantly and is always smiling and laughing at him....

1 comment:

Mary said...

SO SWEET! they're so cute together! just think how precious it will be when they can talk to each other and play sports together :)