Monday, January 3, 2011

Goodbye 2010

Wow, what an eventful year. Cory and I were watching the news and they were recapping the worldly events that happened this year....unbelievable!

As far as our lives go, for the most part 2010 was great. 

We rang in the New Year with Becca, Zach and Zoe in their new house! 


Carson got his very 1st haircut.




We celebrated Carson's 1st Easter.





We went on our 1st family vacation to the beach.



My precious baby turned ONE! He has since grown into such a smart and funny little boy.




Sadly, in November we said goodbye to Charlie. I still think about her and miss her everyday, she holds a special place in my heart that can never be filled by another dog. I would give anything to have her back. 



I typically don't make New Year's resolutions, this is more like a list of things I would like to do:

  • Take better care of myself. It is so hard as a working mother to eat healthy and exercise. After I work all day and deal with traffic, I want to cook something easy if I cook at all, and spend time with my family and relax...not spend an hour preparing a meal then working out. And after Carson goes to bed, that is when I do my household chores. Maybe when it warms up outside I can get Carson out in the stroller in the evenings...we'll see. 
  • Spend less money. When I think of all the money I waste on everyday things it makes me sick, I really want to buckle down and put more towards retirement.
  • Treat myself a little more...my last mani/pedi was the day before Carson was born! Unacceptable.
I hope everyone has a wonderful 2011!

1 comment:

said...

Nice recap of 2010! Happy New Year to you Kimberly!! Wishing you an abundant amount of good things in 2011!