Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween!

I LOVE this time of year. I love coming home each evening and looking in the back yard to see the leaves changing colors. And soon the nice weather will follow! A few weeks ago I asked Cory to stop by Kroger to get tomato sauce and diced tomatoes so I could finish my spaghetti for dinner. He came in with 5 grocery bags, 4 of which were Halloween Candy! He is SO cute! He always puts candy in his pockets and carries it around and then brings it to bed too. He loves candy more than anyone I know. So we have bowls all over the house filled with Halloween candy. I hope we get some Trick-or-Treaters this year. We never have before since we lived in apartments, but we will see in a couple of weeks!

2 comments:

Amanda McCrory said...

I love this time of year also just makes you want to sit outside all day and cuddle with a blanket at night. Cory is to funny coming home with all of that candy who ever knew he liked it so well?

Crystal said...

That's funny! Chris is the same way about candy. He has his own candy drawer that is always full!

Crystal